Trek Credit Card Login: The Trek Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank, and having one makes that new bike within reach by increasing your purchasing power. Use the Trek Credit Card, with its simple monthly payments, to get the new Trek bike, cycling gear, and cycling apparel you’ve always wanted.
Trek Credit Card
The official website for the Trek Credit Card provides very little information to potential cardholders beyond the basic fact that it has no annual fee and is simple to make your minimum monthly credit card payments. You shouldn’t let this deter you entirely, since there are in-store financing options and other incentives, but you’ll need to inquire about them when you arrive.
Some stores may offer 0% financing for 6 months, and another for up to 12 months, on select bikes in the Performance, Sport, Fitness, Touring, and Cross categories; this varies by location and the specific bike or equipment being promoted at any given moment.
It may make sense to get the Trek credit card and then wait for a good bargain before using it on a big purchase, as cardholders get notified of impending deals and discounts. Please be advised that this credit card is not accepted by Visa or Mastercard.
Terms and Conditions
The Trek Credit Card has an APR of 24.99%, which is more than the average card but still reasonable when compared to other branded credit cards that specialize in financing expensive equipment purchases and maintenance. Also, if you have a less-than-perfect credit history, you may still be approved for the Trek credit card despite the higher rate. Terms & conditions for the Trek Credit Card are available online.
- Read also: Boscov Credit Card Login Details, Payment Method’s or Customer Services in Detail
- Read also: Nissan Credit Card Login Information, Customer Services and How to Make Payments
Methods for Getting a Trek Credit Card
An online application is the simplest way to apply for a Trek Credit Card. Here are the measures you may take to complete your Credit Card Application.
- To learn more about Comenity Bank, go to their official website.
- Select Credit Card, then Online Application for Card.
- Personal and Social Security numbers must be included in the application.
- Include your contact information and date of birth here.
- Then, proceed to the next section and provide a current postal address and contact information.
- To proceed, press the next button and read the instructions on the next page.
- Confirm them, then hit the submit button.
Now you may send your information to Bank 3 for processing of your application for a credit card. In the best-case scenario, the application might be made available in as little as 24 hours.
Trek Credit Card Login Details
If you have a Credit Card and have already signed up for online access, you may use the website to view your account information and make changes.
- Take a look at Comenity Bank’s main page at https://d.comenity.net/ac/trek/public/home
- Select Credit Card and then the Sign in button.
- Identify the appropriate column and fill in your login information.
- The login page for your credit card will load after you click the Sign In button.
Trek Credit Card payment and customer service
Since WFNNB, a leading issuer of branded credit cards, is behind the Trek Credit Card, cardholders can depend on having access to a trustworthy credit account, a popular online account platform, and comprehensive customer care. You may pay your bills, view your transaction history, and make changes to your account information, among other things, using WFFNC’s online account service, which requires neither registration nor login.
If you have misplaced your paper statement and need to know where to make your payment or who to contact by phone, you will need to create an online account. The “Pay Online” option below will take you to a login or registration page where you may make a payment on your Trek credit card.
You may also pay in person at any Trek store, or use your mobile device and log in at comenity.net/trek for alternative payment methods.
Your credit card bill may be paid online with a username and password. Have your bank’s routing number and your checking account number handy. You can also send your credit card payment by mail to:
Send all correspondence to: Comenity Bank, P.O. Box 182273
Address: Columbus, Ohio 43218-2273
Get in touch with us at 1-866-662-6199 or (800) 695-1788 if you use a TTY or are hearing impaired.
Services are available Monday through Saturday from 8 am to 9 pm ET, but not on Sundays.
The working hours of our live customer service department may change due to holidays. Get in touch with the automated Customer Service team anytime, day or night, all year round.