Who Is 4 Town Based On? Finally released, the Pixar animated picture Turning Red has fans swooning over the fictional boy band 4 Town, or as it’s written in the movie, “4*Town.” The band’s followers, known as “4*Townies,” idolize them in the movie.
After its debut, it appears that the animated group has attracted a large number of real-life fans who are awestruck by the song. Are you one of those people who wants to know who provided the voices for the fictitious boyband? To get all the fascinating details about it, keep reading.
The story film centers on Mei Lee, a 13-year-old girl who struggles between being her mother’s obedient daughter and the chaos of adolescence. To top it all off, if Lee gets enthusiastic, she has the ability to transform into a red panda.
Later, Mei learns that she is subject to a family curse that can be broken if she carries out a specific ritual on the night that her favorite band, 4 Town, is scheduled to play in the city.
What Is 4 Town?
The well-known boy band 4*Town, also known as 4Town, appears in the Disney•Pixar animated feature film Turning Red from 2022. 4 Town is well-liked all over the world; it appears in publications and television commercials and goes on tour.
They have a sizable teenage fan following that Mei and her pals are a part of, and they are loved by many people. Aaron Z., Aaron T., Robaire, Jesse, and Tae Young make up the group.
Who Is 4 Town Based On?
You’ve come to the right site if you want to learn whether 4 Town is a real band and have all your questions answered. Not really a boyband, 4 Town.
However, it is made up of different artists who choose to perform as the five boys in the made-up band. It should be noted that Billie Eilish and her brother Finneas collaborated on the music for 4 Town.
The 4 Town Band’s Vocalists Are Who?
Five members of the imaginary 4 Town band called Turning Red to make up the group: Robaire, Jesse, Aaron Z, Aaron T, and Tae Young. Who are the genuine Turning Red 4 Town vocalists, you ask? Browse the list below:
- Robaire – The lead vocalist of 4 Town has received voiceover from Jordan Fisher, who is known for his work in movies and TV shows, namely To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You, Liv, and Maddie.
- Jesse – The oldest member of the 4 Town band is voiced by Finneas himself. He is Billie Eilish’s brother who has written songs for famous artists, including Justin Bieber and Halsey.
- Aaron Z – Stoic and shy, Aaron Z is the athlete of 4 Town. He was played by singer Josh Levi, who is best known for playing Darius in Friday Night Lights.
- Aaron T – He is the comedian of 4 Town who always eases situations when things get intense. He has received a voice-over from Topher Ngo, who is a real-life voice-over artist. To note, Turning Red also marks Topher Ngo’s debut in the industry.
- Tae Young – The youngest member of the band is voiced by Grayson Villanueva, who is best known for his stint in Modern Family.
You May Also Like: