Fans all across the world are waiting for the release of The Marvels with bated breath to find out who will play the villain in the film. This MCU installment builds on Captain Marvel and WandaVision, promising an action-packed journey full of twists and turns.
This article aims to provide a solution to the burning topic, “Who is the villain in The Marvels?” through the examination of several hypotheses and options. Come with us as we go on a fascinating adventure between universes in search of answers.
Who is the Bad Guy in the Marvels?
Marvel Studios has announced that Zawe Ashton plays Dar-Benn in The Marvels, despite the fact that the character’s name has not been disclosed in the trailers thus far. It is speculated that Dar-Benn will play a significant role as the film’s antagonist.
General Dar-Benn, Ael-Dan, and a group of Kree warriors were tired of Clumsy Foulup’s rule in the comics. As a result of their dissatisfaction, they plotted his death with the help of a robotic Silver Surfer. They planned to seize control by falsely accusing the Skrulls of killing Clumsy. Dar-Benn’s trailer wardrobe has generated much discussion regarding the trailer’s implications for the plot of The Marvels.
Who Are the Rest of the People in the Marvels?
Here’s who you may expect to see in The Marvels:
- Brie Larson as Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel
- Teyonah Parris as Captain Monica Rambeau
- Iman Vellani as Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel
- Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
- Zawe Ashton as Dar-Benn
- Park Seo-Joon as a to-be-confirmed character
- Mohan Kapur as Yusuf Khan
- Zenobia Shroff as Muneeba Khan
- Saagar Shaikh as Aamir Khan
- Lashana Lynch as Maria Rambeau
- Daniel Ings as Ty-Rone
- Jude Law as Yon-Rogg
- Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill
- Randall Park as Agent Jimmy Woo
- Colin Stoneley as Papp-Tonn
- Abraham Popoola as Dag
- Shamier Anderson as a to-be-confirmed character
- Ffion Jolly as a to-be-confirmed character